Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WORK


I am super tired. I don't even know where to begin. Last night, I only got 2 hours of sleep because I was writing my farewell messages until 6 in the morning *hehe. Hey call me crazy but whatever. Then I got up at 8 to get ready for work. It was brutal. I had a major headache afterwards while opening the store with Tina. =( On the bright side, I am still pretty lucky that there wasn't a lot of people at the mall shopping or else I would searioiusly break. I would do something stupid like throw a fit at a custumer and give them attitude which I am not suppose to do. It felt like it was the longest shift I have ever done in my entire life *haha. I miss PEX. I miss my yahoo messenger. I miss my msn messenger. I guess I still have to do a lot of adjustments because I got used to going online 24/7. I'm an online freak I know. I have been told many times that I am already an addict. Well, what can I say? Hell, yeah! =P