Friday, July 4, 2008


Last night I was deleting some of my old pictures in my hard drive and *boom I saw this really old picture of me trying to be break my leg. If I am not mistakne, I was only fourteen years old in that picture. =] I was taught by Patrick how to do a few break dancing tricks but I gave up because they were too hard for me to handle. I am a sissy I know. I really should have continued learning break dancing. If I did, I would have been really good by now *hehe probably better than my instructor. LOL JOKE!! Anyway, I really miss going to harbour dance centre. I am thinking of taking evening lessons after my work. I don't even know how its gonna fit my schedule but whatever. I'm pretty sure an hour of lesson won't be a hassle. Right? I don't know. I am still thinking about it.