Saturday, June 14, 2008

DREAM BIG..

"You got a dream, you got to protect it.
People can't do something themselves, they want to tell you that you can't do
it. You want something? Go get it."
The Pursuit of Happiness

I got inspired watching this movie. After all the prom drama-rama and commencement, I can finally move on towards the future upahead. I don't know what's in store for me but hey life is full of mystery. I am not quite sure where and what to take after high school. I want to become a nurse or a pharmacist but I am still undecided. As long as I make my parents, relatives, friends, and most of all myself.. proud. It's really hard achieving what I want in life because there's always barriers to keep you me from my goal. In my situation, I am a computer whore and I often forget to do the important things in my life. *sigh.