Sunday, June 15, 2008

MEMORY LANE

Stamford Cheerleading Competition.


Find me there. =)

It just hit me that high school is official done for me. It seems like everything is going so fast right now in my life and I am still stuck in the past. Anyway, I am going to miss my beloved friends since most us are going to different colleges and universities. I am going to miss my dance team and waking up early to go practise in the dance room. And most of all, I am forever going to miss my cheer team and winning #1 in all the competitions. =( It has been a great year and I can't believe we are moving on. I am going to treasure all the good times and the bad times. Sometimes it might seem like I don't care much about what's going on around me and who my friends are. However, I really do care about you guys.. like for real. Thank you for always being there for me at times when I needed you the most especially the drama-rama that happened in the past. I love you guys and best friends forever. Good luck in our new beginning.



GRAD 2008!



My infamous bruise.

For those people who think cheerleading is a sissy sport. Dude, I got a lot of cuts and painful bruises doing stunts, flip, kick, and jumps. It ain't easy thats for sure. We just make it look like it is. Take it from me.