Sunday, July 6, 2008

OLD..

Goal!

Yeah, top for basket toss!

I love the beach.
I am posting more pictures of me that I happen to stumble upon while deleting files in my hard drive. =] Growing up, I was really active and always running up in my feet. I played a lot of sports such as soccer and volleyball, cheerleading, and dancing. I am insane I know. Looking back, it's impressive how I could haggle all of those at once and still do well in school *haha. I guess I enjoyed doing what I do that's why I don't get sick of it. Anyway, the middle picture is one of the many insane things that I have ever done in my life. I did a full twist back tuck basket toss in the beach while doing cheer boot camp last summer. I thought I couldn't do it at first because its way over my league and I am somewhat still afraid of heights even though I have been topping ever since high school started *haha. After the nagging and the whinning, I got up and rocked it. I literally rocked it. I have to admit that it felt really good that I was able to face my fears. However, I am just glad I got it over and done with without breaking my bones or getting any searious bruises.